This is a full-time, entry level position perfect for a new graduate. RND Group is looking for someone interested in data driven social media marketing, event planning and other marketing responsibilities to assist in attracting new clients.
- Managing social media organic and advertising campaigns working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Creating email marketing campaigns using Salesforce (and other tools).
- Assisting with website postings to keep our website active.
- Assisting with creating project case studies, white papers, and blogs.
- Managing clients and team member activities related to content development.
- Monitoring client analytics, produce monthly reports, review and recommend adjustments for maximum success.
- Assisting with annual AACC Tradeshow planning which occurs every summer.
- Support sales team with attracting new clients.
- Assisting RND in thinking outside of the box to attract new clients.
- A four-year college degree in Marketing or Communications
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and other online marketing tools is desired
- Ability to analyze data and give concise explanations of what web analytics mean to our clients.
- Strong writing skills
- A passion for helping people
- A desire to learn something new every day
- A willingness to speak up and be heard
RND is a highly specialized software engineering firm dedicated to the FDA-regulated medical device market. We work with companies by partnering with their product development organizations in providing project management, requirements management, software engineering, and product testing services as needed to complement our clients’ existing engineering departments.
RND develops software to assist with our client’s Next Generation medical device platforms and instruments. These platforms and instruments provide “breakthrough” technologies that are used to diagnose cancer and other diseases, develop personalized medicines, provide gene sequencing, and perform research to assist with developing other healthcare solutions.
Send resumes to [email protected]